Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer and Managing: Marketing intern and occasional volunteers
To work with the CEO, COO and other executives to plan, develop and implement all aspects of Eneriv and EPT digital marketing strategy to reach more people, raise awareness, and build stronger relationships with our audiences.
Key Responsibilities And Tasks Include:
Website: Managing our CMS; optimizing SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPl’s.
Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of Eneriv and EPT’s work.
Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance. In addition you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
Print: To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing. Organizing occasional print adverts.
Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work. • Reporting: Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
Utilize web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to track and report on website traffic, user behavior, and conversions.
Generate regular reports on key performance indicators (KPls) and provide insights for improvement.
Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or a related field.
- M.Sc in Media and Marketing Communications will be an added advantage 2-3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.: Google Analytics, etc).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong data-driven thinking, strong attention to detail, critical thinker, and problem-solver Knowledge of Graphics Design.
- Ability to work in and with teams.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to understand the algorithms as well as what the target audience wants to craft the right content and deliver it the right way
Contact: Send your CV to [email protected]